Beach Bag

I'm making beach bags; can be used for travel, shopping, books, and of course to the beach. These are around 18" x 19" x 5" and have 4 pockets inside. I am using either vintage heavier cottons or current 100% cotton on the outside with lining of cotton. I use either batting or pellon. These are washable and have already been washed once. The price is $25.

Raggy Totebags

I make raggy totebags in three different sizes. Small is 9" x 9" x 4.5"; medium is 11.5" x 8.5" x 4.5"; large is 12" x 12" x 4.5"; handle drop is about 10" for all sizes. The front of bags are 100% quilt shop quality cotton; middle layer is flannel; inside layer is Kona cotton. There are two large pockets on inside and one small pocket on outside. The prices are $15.50; $20.50; $25.50. I have washed once to start the raggy effect. I have listed some, but can make whatever color and theme of your choice. If the purse is in stock, I can mail immediately; otherwise, give me 3 business days.

~~ TOTE BAGS ~~

My newest Market Bag

This is the perfect tote for your shopping needs and measures about 16" by 16" by 5". A friend asked me to make this tote for her fabrics from her quilt shop. I can also add pockets for the perfect "class" tote. Let me know your favorite colors. This one sells for $30.50; with pockets would be $32.50.